Monday, April 4, 2016

HELLO QUEENS,


   Just another moisturizing Monday, this weekend I took my hair down out of a protective style and started on the daunting task of washing my hair and infusing moisture back in.

this can be very time consuming but it is very necessary if you want your hair to continue ion a healthy path. I thought today for this moisturizing Monday I would give you my steps to a good wash and moisture.
 first of all most of us do have to work on Mondays so it of course is not practical to think you can achieve all this on Monday. I start this process every other Sunday if my hair is not up in a protective style, anyway these are these steps
  • Detangle hair (use a wide tooth shower comb)
  • Wash with a good co-wash(Cantu has a great one)
  • Use a good conditioner and let it set under a plastic cap for recommended time   
  • After rinse out of condition use a mask or a good leave in conditioner(condition, condition, condition !!!!)
  • After hair has absorbed extra product, style as usual                  
Well ladies, I hope this helps you guys out, let me know what you think. any thoughts, comments or ideas are always welcome!!!
have a great and productive week Queens  

No comments:

Post a Comment